You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
The Microsoft Access 2019 course starts by introducing the basics of the database.
About this course:
The Microsoft Access 2019 course starts by introducing the basics of the database. Then students further learn how to design and create database tables and queries, write query tables and design forms and status reports.
An office 365 consultant earns $104,073 on average per year.
After the course, students should have complete knowledge of the following:
- Fundamental database concepts and terms
- Access fundamentals and terminologies
- Table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros and modules
- Planning and designing of a database
- Fundamentals of database design
- Forms and reports
- Form and report wizard
The target audience for this course are candidates who are not well-versed with Microsoft Access 2019 and those who want to further understand the topics related to Access 2019.
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Basic personal computer and hardware skills
- Familiarity with windows environment
- Know their way around a computer including navigation, file management, computer storage and lunch of application
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|