Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019 (MS-55275)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1272 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the 2019 interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Learn about the new features in Outlook
- Learn about the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Explore the Backstage View.
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Work with calendars and contacts.
- Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Outlook 2019 or more experienced Outlook users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|