Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019: Getting Started (MS-55288)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
In this Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019: Getting Started class, students will spend time getting comfortable with the Project 2019 or Project 365 user interface, including project views and the ribbon. They will also learn to enter, organize, and link tasks, work with resources, create basic reports, and create projects independently. The course allows time to practice fundamental basic skills essential for efficient use of this program.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to create and manage simple projects.
- Learn to enter and manage tasks.
- Learn to work with a project calendar.
- Learn to add and manage project resources and work with the resource sheet.
- Learn to create basic reports for your project.
- This course is intended for new users of Microsoft Project.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.