Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for Collaboration and Document Management (MS-55193)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 899 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
First let's have quick look at SharePoint. Organizations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. This course is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites.
- Manage content in lists and libraries.
- Create and edit Alerts.
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries.
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning.
- Use the SharePoint social features.
- Use OneDrive for Business.
This course is intended for:
- SharePoint end users.
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class.
- SharePoint administrators and developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.