Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for Collaboration and Document Management (MS-55193)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
First let's have quick look at SharePoint. Organizations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. This course is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites.
- Manage content in lists and libraries.
- Create and edit Alerts.
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries.
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning.
- Use the SharePoint social features.
- Use OneDrive for Business.
This course is intended for:
- SharePoint end users.
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class.
- SharePoint administrators and developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.