Introduction to React | Learning React Essentials (TTSREACT2)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Introduction to React | Learning React Essentials is a five-day, introductory-level course geared for newer web developers who need to get up and running with productive, practical React web framework and library capabilities right away.
The average salary of a React Js Developer is $112,250 per year.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, attendees will learn to:
- Build your first React app
- Create components to define parts of your UI
- Combine components into other components to build more complex UIs
- Deal with maintaining state
- Work with React’s way of styling content
- Make sense of the mysterious component lifecycle
- Build multi-page apps using routing and views
- Optimize your React workflow using tools such as Node, Babel, webpack, and others
Course Topics: This is a high-level list of the course topics covered in this training. Please see the detailed Course Agenda with session details, lessons and labs listed below.
- Introducing React
- Building Your First React App
- Components in React
- Styling in React
- Creating Complex Components
- Transferring Properties (Props)
- Meet JSX—Again!
- Dealing with State
- Going from Data to UI
- Working with Events
- The Component Lifecycle
- Accessing DOM Elements
- Creating a Single-Page App Using React RouterBuilding a Todo List App
- Setting Up Your React Development Environment
- This is an introductory-/ gentle-intro-level React development course, designed for basic-level web developers that need to further extend their skills in modern web development. In order to be successful in this class.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|