Introduction to XML | XML Fundamentals (TT4300)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Core XML is a three day in-depth course geared for software developers who need to understand what XML is and how to use in with today's systems and architectures. This course covers the topics from tags to architectures.
This course is an intensive, hands-on treatment of XML, XPath, and XSLT. The course is a balanced mixture of theory and practical labs designed to take students from a quick review of the basic fundamentals of XML through to the related advanced technologies. The students walk through the different standards in a structured manner to enable them to master the concepts and ideas, which are reinforced in the lab exercises. The course starts with a quick review of the fundamentals of XML before covering XML Schema in detail. It then moves on to the XPath and XSLT covering advanced topics in both. Finally, XML and Web Services security mechanisms and issues are addressed.
The average salary of an XML Developer is $74,480 per year.
- Write well-formed XML documents
- Model business requirements using XML
- Handle XML reserved characters
- Validate an XML document with a DTD and with a Schema
- Centralize data and markup definition with entities
- Create Schemas using XML tools
- Generate XML documents from databases
- Write and debug XSLT stylesheets to transform XML documents into any other text representation
- Integrate XML, XSL and the DOM to implement a complete solution
- This is a basic level XML training course, designed for those needing an introduction to concepts and technologies associated with XML and its related recommendations
Previous experience or knowledge of HTML is helpful but not essential.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|