Java Part 02: Various Updates, Security and RIA
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Java Part 2 is the second course in the two course series on the new features and enhancements in Java programming language. The course covers the more advanced topics and updates such as XML, I18N, JDBC and security. This course is geared for developers who have prior working knowledge of earlier versions of Java. Throughout the course, you will learn the best practices for taking advantage of the new functional programming constructs in Java as well as other new features in this major update to the Java programming language.
The course is part of the two course series on the latest version of Java programming language. This course helps the candidates to smoothly transition from the older versions of Java to the latest one. The two courses on Java programming cover all the new features and enhancements offered in the latest Java version and help the students to successfully master and implement the latest features and benefits of Java and become an effective Java developer.
The average salary for a Java Developer is $47,409 per year.
After successfully completing this course the students shall be able to completely understand and learn the language enhancements in the latest Java version. Furthermore, the students will be able to:
- Learn about the XML and I18N updates
- Learn XML external properties
- Learn I18N regular expressions, locale class updates and numeric shapers
- Learn to write JDBC statements
- Learn the JDBC enhancement and security
- The course is intended for experienced developers who wish to get up and running with the latest version of Java programming language.
- The course is also helpful for candidates looking to reinforce their Java programming language skills and learn the best-practices in Java programming.
- The course requires that the candidates must have prior experience and knowledge of Java programming.
- Ideally the candidates should be working with Java for at least six months to one year. In addition to this, the students should also have completed the “Java Part 1: What’s New” course before registering for this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|