LFS258 - Kubernetes Fundamentals
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
10 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course will teach you how to use the container management platform used by companies like Google to manage their application infrastructure. You'll learn:
- Kubernetes architecture
- How to access the cluster
- Secrets and ConfigMaps
- And much more!
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the de-facto standard to operate containerized applications at scale in the data-center. This course covers the fundamentals needed to understand Kubernetes and get quickly up-to-speed, to start building distributed applications that will scale, be fault-tolerant and simple to manage. From understanding its origin, to its high-level architecture, powerful API and key primitives, this course takes you from nothing to being in a position to start building complex applications.
Kubernetes builds on 15 years of Google’s experience managing containerized applications. With a growing open-source community, it is poised to change the way we build and manage applications, as well as change the role of system administrators. This self-paced course will distill key principles, such as pods, deployments, replicasets, and services, and will give you enough information so that you can start using Kubernetes on your own.
Developers and system administrators who want to get started with Kubernetes.
To get the most out of this course, you should have basic Linux command line skills and at least some knowledge of linux containers (e.g. Docker).
Materials: 1 year online access to all course content and labs.
This course is:
- 100% online and self-paced
- Loaded with labs (and solutions) designed by our experts
- Designed to help you start designing/architecting application orchestration solutions and know how they will work with Docker images.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||10 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST