Manage Office 365 Identities
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course
In this training course, you will learn how to set up and manage users and groups, known as identities, in Office 365. You will learn the different types of identities that are available to create and configure in Office 365 and the benefits of using each one of them.
For example, Office 365 allows you to synchronize your local Active Directory users to the cloud, so that you only have to manage your users in one place and the changes are synchronized to the cloud automatically. You will also learn the implications of using a specific identity type and how to manage the passwords for those users. Office 365 offers a rich set of security features for identities to ensure your data is protected.
- Manage users, security groups and licenses for cloud identities in Office 365
- Plan and implement identity synchronization with Azure AD Connect
- Planning and implementing federated identities with Active Directory Federation services
- Microsoft Office 365 users
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL and PowerShell helpful.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|