Managing Modern Desktops and Devices (MD-101.2)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MD-101 Exam leading to MD-101 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
As demand for organizations to enable workforces to be more mobile, a desktop administrator’s role is really is no longer about just “desktop” management. With BYOD becoming commonplace and the need for employees to access line of business apps on personal devices, the scope of desktop administration must include both desktop and mobile devices, regardless of ownership. During this course, you’ll be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. You’ll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices. You’ll also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies
- Configuring Intune
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection
- Plan a mobile application management strategy
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet Explorer settings
- IT Professionals
- Windows Administrator
- The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. It’s recommended that students complete the Windows 10 courses (MD100) and Deploying the Modern Desktop (MD101.1) prior to taking this course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||18 Hours|