Managing SharePoint Online (MS-300.2)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 906 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-300 Exam leading to MS-300 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
|Subjects||Business Productivity, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|