Master PowerShell v5 for SQL Administrators in a Day (MS-55207)
This course is intended for SQL administrators and managers who have very limited PowerShell information.
About this course:
This course is intended for SQL administrators and managers who have very limited PowerShell information. The training offers instruction on the management of essential features of SQL together with fundamental skills and expertise required to handle and improve PowerShell SQL interoperations.
The SQL Database Administrator can earn an average salary of $77,428 per annum.
This online training program will provide the learning and skills for:
· Performing backup and restore DB functions, rearranging and restricting indexes functions, detach and attach DB functions, and format handling
· Understanding of Aliases, scripting pitfalls, scheduling features, and changing loo[ execution characteristics
· Understanding of SQL Server Management Objects
· Learn and Identify regarding available cmdlets
· Configure and explore modules
· Recognize the latest updates
· Understand and develop logins
· Understand and recognize functions and filters
· Understand and recognize the background functions
· The monitoring performance analytics features available
· Understand and recognize SQL Server Cmdlets
· PowerShell development
· Understanding and know how to use SSIS, PowerShell surroundings, Loop, SSAS, SSRS, Pipeline, Scripting, cmdlets, parameters, arrays, hash tables, and user-defined variables
This online training program is intended for:
· SQL Managers
· SQL Inventors
The basic understanding and knowledge of PowerShell
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.