Working inside a dynamic, realistic learning environment, directed by our team of experts, participants will:
· Know about the DOM Application programming interface enough to turn it to your will
· Understand closures and use them effectively
· Discover what is jQuery and learn how to add it to your apps
· Create rich web pages that discuss user experiences
· Examine a diverse range of plugins and figure out how to compose your own
· Get both experienced with and confident enough to interact with the language in any way
· Make possible contact between client and server
· Using jQuery to pick complex sets of DOM-Elements
· Using Ajax to communicate with your server Code
· In designing simple software apps, the participants should have a comprehensive working knowledge.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.