Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Mastering Microsoft Project 2016 (MS-55205)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
A Microsoft Training, advanced level course that aims to help students and professionals further build on their technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Project. The course material initiates with the fundamental topics and progresses the students through topics on learning how to plan and manage a small to average-sized project, as well as how to handle resources and acknowledge the cost and schedule progression.
This course also facilitates the learners in their preparation for Microsoft Project Exam 74-343 Managing Projects through Microsoft Project.
After the course completion, students will be able to:
- Acknowledge the discipline of project management and how it incorporates in Microsoft Project 2016
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- Recognize the task types and relationships
- Understand different resources within a project
- Calculate work package estimates
- Develop an initial schedule
- Develop a resource-based schedule
- Develop projects through templates and excel files
- Design global templates
- Create graphical indicators and formulas
- Record and carry out the steps to create a macro
- Print reports and format outputs
- Perform integration of multiple projects
- Create and start a project with a calendar, start date, and scheduling process
- Acknowledge the functionality of manual schedule vs. auto schedule
- Handle multiple projects
- Develop a master project list through shared resources
The course can be pursued by both new and experienced project managers, managers, schedulers, and different project stakeholders who wish to learn the essentials and discipline of project management with Microsoft Project 2016.
There are no designated prerequisites required for this course. However, it is preferred for the students to have a background knowledge or they must have cleared an introductory project management course like Versatile’s Principles of Project Management.
|Subjects||Business Productivity, Leadership & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.