Mastering Spring 4.3 and the Enterprise (TT3373-S4)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Mastering the Spring 4.x and the Enterprise is a five-day hands-on Spring training course geared for experienced Java developers who need to understand what the Spring Framework can bring to the table in terms of today's Enterprise systems and architectures, and how to use Spring in conjunction with other technologies and frameworks. This leading-edge course provides added coverage of Spring's Aspect-Oriented Programming and the use of Spring Boot, as well as Spring security. It includes complete coverage of Spring Cloud. Students will gain hands-on experience working with Spring, using Maven for project and dependancy management, and, optionally, a test-driven approach (using JUnit) to the labs in the course.
The Spring framework is an application framework that provides a lightweight container that supports the creation of simple-to-complex components in a non-invasive fashion. Spring's flexibility and transparency is congruent and supportive of incremental development and testing. The framework's structure supports the layering of functionality such as persistence, transactions, view-oriented frameworks, and enterprise systems and capabilities. Spring's Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) framework enables developers to declaratively apply common features and capabilities across data types in a transparent fashion.
This course targets Spring 4.x, which includes full support for Java 8 and JEE 7 (earlier versions of Java and JEE continue to be supported). Spring supports the use of lambda expressions and method references in many of its APIs.
Spring makes JEE development easier. Spring simplifies common tasks and encourages good design based on programming to interfaces. Spring makes your application easier to configure and reduces the need for many JEE design patterns. Spring puts the OO design back into your JEE application, and it integrates nicely with many view technologies and the new features of HTML5.
Note that our Spring training covers the entire spectrum and is highly modularized. As such, we can customize courses to your specific needs. The following is a high-level listing of Spring topics to consider in building your customized Spring training:
- Core Spring Framework (including Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, and Aspect-Oriented Programming)
- Advanced Framework Features and Projects (including Spring Boot, Handling Application Events, and Spring Security)
- Spring and Persistence (including Spring DAOs, Transactions, and Spring Data)
- Spring and the Web (including Spring MVC and Web Flow supporting WebSockets, HTML5, and asynchronous processing)
- Integrating Spring into the Enterprise (including Spring Integration working with JMS and other remoting options)
The average salary of a Java Spring Developer is $117,087 per year.
This course provides a solid understanding of what Spring brings to the table and how to use Spring in the context of other technologies and frameworks.
Students who attend Mastering Spring 4.x and the Enterprise will leave the course armed with the required skills to design and implement Spring applications that effectively and transparently use various enterprise systems, tools, and technologies. This course provides coverage of the concepts and practices for interacting between Spring and relational databases, security components, distributed resources, RESTful services, messaging, the Cloud, and other components.
Working in a dynamic, lab-intensive hands-on coding environment, students will learn to:
- Examine how the Spring framework handles transactions, caching and many of the non-traditional data repositories
- Understand and work Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) within the context of the Enterprise.
- Understand and work Spring Security to acquire and process authentication credentials as well as enforce authorization on enterprise resources
- Integrate JMS into the Spring framework to utilize messaging
- Implement RESTful services and clients using the Spring framework
- Understand how to leverage the power of Spring Boot
- Use Spring Boot to create and work with JPA repositories
- Use Spring Boot to work in conjunction with Spring Cloud
- Understand the Spring Cloud project and how it relates to general Cloud concepts and practices
- Work with Spring Cloud configuration and the Config Client
This an intermediate- level Spring 4.x training course, designed for developers who need to understand how and when to use Spring in Java and JEE applications.
Attendees should have practical basic Java development experience.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|