Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator: Identity and Services (MS-100)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration, Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, you will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups. Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services.
- MS Office 365 Tenant Management, Configuration, and Designing
- MS Office 365 Configuration and Services
- Planning Your Service Setup, Hybrid environment, and Migration to Office 365.
- The functionality of the product of Microsoft Office 365
- Manage Administration Delegation
- Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
- Discover Synchronization Implementation and Planning.
- Deployment and Management of MS Office 365 ProPlus
- Application Implementation and External Access.
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
- MS Office 365 Administrators.
- Experts striving to turn into an MS Office 365 Admin
- Applicants with any of the Role-Based MS 365 Administrator Certification
Experts planning to take on the MS 365 Enterprise Administrator: course of Identity and Services (MS-100) should conform to the following essentials:
- Finished Security and Compliance, Messaging, Teamwork, or Collaboration Course
- Experience of working with MS 365 Services
- Conceptual understanding of IT Tools and Practices and DNS.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.