Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator: Identity and Services (MS-100)
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Course Duration: 8 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration, Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, you will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups. Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services.
- MS Office 365 Tenant Management, Configuration, and Designing
- MS Office 365 Configuration and Services
- Planning Your Service Setup, Hybrid environment, and Migration to Office 365.
- The functionality of the product of Microsoft Office 365
- Manage Administration Delegation
- Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
- Discover Synchronization Implementation and Planning.
- Deployment and Management of MS Office 365 ProPlus
- Application Implementation and External Access.
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
- MS Office 365 Administrators.
- Experts striving to turn into an MS Office 365 Admin
- Applicants with any of the Role-Based MS 365 Administrator Certification
Experts planning to take on the MS 365 Enterprise Administrator: course of Identity and Services (MS-100) should conform to the following essentials:
- Finished Security and Compliance, Messaging, Teamwork, or Collaboration Course
- Experience of working with MS 365 Services
- Conceptual understanding of IT Tools and Practices and DNS.