Microsoft 365 Messaging (MS-203T00)
Select Upcoming Date
- May 01, 2023 - May 05, 20235 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Jun 26, 2023 - Jun 30, 20235 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MS-203 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and manage the transport pipeline
- Manage and troubleshoot mail flow and transport issues
- Manage message hygiene and compliance
- Manage authentication for messaging
- Configure organizational settings and sharing
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage role-based permissions
- Create and manage recipient objects and resources
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot public folders
- Plan a hybrid environment
- Perform mailbox migrations
- Deploy and troubleshoot a hybrid environment
- The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments.
- Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator.
- The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
Career & Salary Insight
Write Your Own Review