- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- 1-month experience creating Windows client applications
- 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months of professional development experience. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Web Development Technologies
- Intro To Software Development
- Introduction To HTML5-Part 1
- Introduction To HTML5-Part 2
- Introduction to CSS3
Module 2: HTML
- Demonstrating Formatting Quotations And Citations
- Tables Lists Blocks Classes And Layout-Part 1
- Tables Lists Blocks Classes And Layout-Part 2
- Page Design Frames And Colors
- Form Elements-Part 1
- Form Elements-Part 2
Module 3: CSS
- Comprehensive Introduction To CSS
- Style With CSS-Part 1
- Style With CSS-Part 2
- Selectors Content And Classes
- Demo String Methods
- Demo Scope Events And Numbers-Part 1
- Demo Scope Events And Numbers-Part 2
- Demo Dates And Arrays-Part 1
- Demo Dates And Arrays-Part 2
- Demo Dates And Arrays-Part 3
- Demo Comparisons Conditions And Loops
- Demo Breaks Conversion And Regular Expression-Part 1
- Demo Breaks Conversion And Regular Expression-Part 2
- Demo Errors And Debugging
Module 5: jQuery
- Intro To jQuery
- Demo Using jQuery
Module 6: HTML5
- Input Validation In HTML5
- Demo Password Validation
- Demo Using Regular Expressions To Validate Password
- Demo Validate A Checkbox
- Demo validate Date And Time-Part 1
- Demo validate Date And Time-Part 2
Module 7: CSS3
- Demo CSS3 Selectors-Part 1
- Demo CSS3 Selectors-Part 2
- Demo CSS3 Effects
Module 8: Course Review
- Comprehensive Walk through Of Visual Studio
- Cloud Computing Overview Using Azure-Part 1
- Cloud Computing Overview Using Azure-Part 2
- Cloud Computing Overview Using Azure-Part 3
- Web Design Best Practices
- Review jQuery
- Course Outro
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|