Microsoft Cloud Workshop: OSS DevOps (MS-40509)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
1 DaySATV Value
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Migrate an online health food supplier from a hosted environment to Azure and fully embrace modern DevOps tools, investigate PaaS Services and leverage their deep knowledge of Eclipse development tools and its integration with Azure.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $104,300 per year.
Students will be better able to deploy complex OSS workloads into Azure PaaS using Azure App Services. In addition,
- Deployment and integration of Azure Marketplace products from Partners such as Bitnami for Jenkins.
- Update Azure App Services using providers such as Github and Dropbox.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Whiteboard Design - OSS DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - OSS DevOps
- Environment Setup
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Configure Local Git Repository
- Configure Git and Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|SATV Value||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's