About this course:
Participants in this program will obtain a thorough understanding of the management of the Sales Pipeline in Dynamics 365, such as the management of Lead and Demand, the Product List, dealing with the Sales Order Process, Quotes, Orders and Invoices. Often included in this course are the Sales Analysis features including Sales Reports, Sales Target Management, Sales Charts, and Dashboards.
The course covers all Dynamics 365 Business and Enterprise Editions as well as Online and On-premise implementations.
Once the training is complete, participants will be able to:
· Grasp the basics of opportunity and lead management. With MS Dynamics 365, you can monitor, manage, certify leaders and turn them to opportunities and relevant customer records
· Can track stakeholders and competitors
· Create and manage a Product Families in the Product Catalog, Product Bundles and repository of Products
· Know the MS Dynamics 365 tools and features available to SR and Sales Managers
· How to view a Product Hierarchy and work with Product Properties
· Oversee Invoice payments and Fulfill Orders
· Become familiar with MS Dynamics 365 Sales Order Process Stages
· Configure discount lists, price lists, and Unit Groups
· Understand the importance of MS Dynamics 365 Sales Goals and Metrics
· Understand how to cancel and disqualify Leads, and convert activity records to Opportunities and Leads
· Know how to communicate with other SR's on Opportunities and close Opportunity records like Won and Lost
· Know the way Resolution activities are viewed
· Add and Write-In Products to Opportunities
· Add products and create quotes
· Use MS Dynamics 365 Reporting Wizard to discover the Sales Reports and build a custom sales report
· Translate Quotes to Orders and Invoices using the Sales Order mechanism
This online training program is designed for End-users, Sales Managers, and Sales Representatives who already have an interest in MS Dynamics 365's Selling components. Participants must have a current working knowledge of either MS Dynamics CRM or MS Dynamics 365. Participants should at least attend the ' Introduction to MS Dynamics 365 ' pre-requisite course.