Microsoft Flow (MS-55268)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course delivers an instructor-led product showcase for Microsoft Flow from start to finish in an engaging and practical way. Flow is a diverse product, turning business processes into automated, consistent and visual workflows. Flow is designed to interweave the various products in Office 365 as well as connect to other on-premises and web-based solutions. This course will give you the confidence to select the right actions and workflow logic for your business workflows.
The average salary of an Office 365 Consultant is $104,073 per year.
- Understand when to use Flow
- Describe the components of Flow and their correct use
- How to create and edit Flows
- Benefits of Flow
- Integration with Flow
- The intended audience for this course would be those who have been using Office 365 for some time and are now looking at optimizing their existing business processes and designing new ones.
- No previous experience of Flow is required
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|