Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 1
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Data is everywhere. Whether you are at the grocery store, office, laboratory, classroom, or ballpark, you are awash in data: prices, schedules, performance measures, lab results, recipes, contact information, quality metrics, market indices, grades, and statistics.
Most job roles today involve some form of data management. In the case of data workers, it may be their primary job task. For some, such as research scientists and accountants, data management may be a strong component of the job. And for others, such as sales clerks or those in the skilled trades, data management may consist of an incidental job responsibility, for example, time reporting or recording a sale. Virtually everyone is affected in some way by the need to manage data.
A relational database application such as Microsoft® Office Access® 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites. For example, courses in general Microsoft Windows skills:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|