Microsoft Office Outlook 2016: Part 1
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1272 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Email has become one of the most widely used methods of communication, whether for personal or business communications. In most organizations, large or small, email is the preferred form of communicating information amongst employees. As email grows in popularity and use, most organizations have found the need to implement a corporate mail management system such as Microsoft® Office Outlook® to handle the messages and meeting invitations sent among employees.
In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Outlook 2016.
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options; and organize your mail.
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
- This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar appointments, contact information, and other communication tasks.
- In addition to creating and sending email, this course will introduce you to organizing your mail, working with attachments, formatting message text, scheduling meetings, and responding to meeting invitations.
To ensure your success in this course you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders is recommended. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking either one of the following Logical Operations courses, or any similar course in general Microsoft Windows skills:
- Using Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|