Microsoft Office Outlook 2016: Part 2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1260 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this Course:
Every day, millions of email messages are exchanged among people within and between organizations. Email has a ubiquitous presence in the lives of many, and it's likely that email technologies will continue to evolve with the changing needs of workplaces. After all, email communication has not been replaced, or its growth slowed, as many predicted with the rise of social media and the widespread adoption of mobile technologies. Many organizations have implemented mail management systems that combine the back-end power of Microsoft Exchange Server and the front-end intuitive user interface of Microsoft® Office Outlook 2016.
In this course, you will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces. In short, you'll work with a wide range of features and options and, in so doing, understand why Outlook is a leading personal management system.
In addition, this course will help you prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Outlook 2016.
In this course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails; managing calendar settings and options; managing contact information; scheduling tasks; and managing Outlook backups and data file settings.
- Modify messages and set global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Manage your mailbox.
- Automate message management.
- Work with calendar settings.
- Manage contacts and groups.
- Manage activities by using tasks.
- Share workspaces with others.
- Manage Outlook data files.
- This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and want to know how to use Outlook’s advanced features to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks.
- This course is also designed for students who are preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification and who want to prepare for Microsoft Outlook 2016.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to open and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders. Additionally, it will benefit you to have basic Outlook skills. You can obtain these skills and knowledge by taking the following course:
- Microsoft® Office Outlook 2016: Part 1
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|