About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MO-100 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
After you master the basics of using Microsoft Word 2016 such as creating, editing, and saving documents; navigating through a document; and printing, you're ready to move on to tackling the more advanced features. These features enable you to create complex and professional documents with a consistent look and feel. They also enable you to automate tedious tasks such as preparing a letter to send to every customer of your organization.
Creating professional-looking documents can help you give your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings helps your organization reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
In this course, you will learn to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow you to customize those documents.
- Organize content using tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Insert content using quick parts.
- Use templates to automate document formatting.
- Control the flow of a document.
- Simplify and manage long documents.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels.
- This course is designed for students who wish to use Microsoft Word to create and modify complex documents and use tools that allow them to customize those documents.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
- In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; format the overall appearance of a page; and create lists and tables. To meet these prerequisites, you can take any one or more of the following course:
Microsoft®Office Word 2016: Part 1
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|