Microsoft Office Word 2019
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Technology is changing at a rapid pace, so you need to keep up to date with the new changes to enhance your productivity and learn valuable new skills, this course teaches all the skills for Microsoft Word 2019. Specifically, the skills required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate and will be useful if you wish to take the exam.
- Master Microsoft Word from Beginner to Advanced
- Track and accept/reject changes to your documents
- Page and Section Breaks
- Tab Stops and their Alignments
- Mail Merge to create Form Letters, Mailing Labels, Emails and more
- Create Tables to organize your data, and perform calculations
- Create Print and Dynamic Electronic Automated Forms
- The target audience for this course are candidates who wish to learn the Word 2019 including skills such as creating and editing documents; adding tables and lists, and leveraging different features to make your document better.
- Before enrolling in this course, candidates should be familiar with working with an updated version of Windows, basic navigation, file structure and management.