Microsoft Project 2016: Part 2
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1180 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Aout this Course:
In Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 1, you learned the basic features of Microsoft® Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 2 covers the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2016 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. In other words, once your project plan is approved by the project sponsor, this course will enable you to manage the project so that it is completed on time, within budget, and according to scope.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to manage an existing Microsoft Project 2016 project plan.
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
- Monitor project progress in the project plan.
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.
- This course is designed for students with an understanding of project management concepts who are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans.
- Target students will be looking to acquire the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2016 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. Additionally, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan using Microsoft Office Project 2016. The following courses can help you in meeting this requirement:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Project 2016: Part 1
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|