Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper (MS-55289)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This Intermediate Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper class takes an in-depth approach to key features of Project 2019 or Project 365 including task entry and linking, resource and resource management, and examining and updating projects. You will learn to efficiently manage projects, create master projects and sub-projects, create and customize visual reports, work with resource pools, and analyze project costs.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with the advanced formatting features of the Gantt chart and network diagrams.
- Create master projects and subprojects in Project 2019.
- Create customized project reports.
- Work with resource pools.
- Analyze project costs.
- This course is intended for students who have basic Microsoft Project skills including high comfort level navigating the program.
- Basic Microsoft Project skills including high comfort level navigating the program.