Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper (MS-55289)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $995.00 Regular Price $1,495.00
Now Only $995.00 Regular Price $1,495.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1272 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This Intermediate Microsoft Project 2019: Digging Deeper class takes an in-depth approach to key features of Project 2019 or Project 365 including task entry and linking, resource and resource management, and examining and updating projects. You will learn to efficiently manage projects, create master projects and sub-projects, create and customize visual reports, work with resource pools, and analyze project costs.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with the advanced formatting features of the Gantt chart and network diagrams.
- Create master projects and subprojects in Project 2019.
- Create customized project reports.
- Work with resource pools.
- Analyze project costs.
- This course is intended for students who have basic Microsoft Project skills including high comfort level navigating the program.
- Basic Microsoft Project skills including high comfort level navigating the program.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|