Word 2016 Intermediate - Part 1
Who it's for: Word is for anyone who writes. It is used by students, CEO's, and everyone in between. What it is: Microsoft Word is THE word processor. If you already work with Microsoft Word, this course also offers a deeper look at the features and functionality of the program.
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 4 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing application. This course is designed to give you the essential skills to optimize your documents efficiently. Our Microsoft Word experts give you hands-on experience on how to use all the features that come with this powerful word processing tool.
- Anyone who would like to create tables and charts in Word documentsuse formatting to create table of contents, cover pages, and practice using features that speed up your work in this application. Knowledge of Word Introduction concepts is a plus, but not required.
- Have a beginner level knowledge of Microsoft Word 2016
Career & Salary Insight
Write Your Own Review