Migrate NoSQL workloads to Azure Cosmos DB (DP-060T00)
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the DP-060 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB.
At the end of this course, the students will have learned:
- Building Globally Distributed Applications with Cosmos DB
- Migrate MongoDB Workloads to Cosmos DB
- Migrate Cassandra DB Workloads to Cosmos DB
The primary audience for this course is database developers who plan to migrate their MongoDB or Cassandra DB workloads to Azure using Cosmos DB.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable NoSQL applications that are agnostic of a Cosmos DB API.
Write Your Own Review