Migrating to SharePoint Online (MS-301.4)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the MS-301 Exam leading to MS-301 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this course you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
- Plan for content migration process
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT)
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT)
- Manage and monitor migration process
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS
- Working knowledge of windows server administration
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|