You will obtain a Free Official Exam Voucher (apart from purchases utilizing SATV / Training Vouchers) for the MD-101 Certification if you register in this course without the Master Subscription Plan. If you are enrolled in the Master Subscription, this course doesn't provide an Exam Voucher but you could apply to obtain the Official Exam Voucher individually.
About this course:
When desktops have changed, so approaches to deploy and upgrade them have evolved. Throughout this program, students will discover techniques to prepare and execute a delivery strategy for an OS. Current organizations demand that the Desktop Admin be able to handle and operate computers, phones, and tablets, either owned by the employee or owned by the company. This program will assist you to learn the different techniques available, the situations for which they are suitable and how to implement Windows utilizing current methods. This program will also incorporate implementing and planning an upgrade tactics for Windows.
As need for companies to make it possible for the workforce to be more mobile, the role of a desktop administrator is really not just about desktop management any more. With Bring your own device becoming common and the requirement for workers to obtain line of enterprise applications on personal devices, both mobile and desktop devices should be incorporated in the scope of desktop administration irrespective of ownership. Throughout this program students will learn the main features of co-management strategies and modern management.
Students will examine what it requires for MS Intune to be integrated into your company and how it can be used to handle modern devices and desktops. You will also study about techniques for managing and deploying applications and browser-based apps.
Daily, many companies are requesting for information technology to assist worker mobility. Present environments allow that the Desktop Admin be able to support and handle computers, tablets, and phones, be they owned by the employee personally or by the organization. At same period, IT still wants to be able to secure the data accessed by those apps. The participant will be guided to the core security principles in modern management in this course. This course teaches access, identities, and authentication, and also how these categories can be protected the participant will be guided to the Azure Active Directory and will understand techniques to utilize MS Intune in enforcement policies to secure devices and data. Additionally, this program will discuss main Azure Information Security and Advanced Threat Protection features for Windows Defender, and how to apply these technologies.
The System Administrator can earn an average salary of $65,000 per annum.
After this training has been finished, students are expected to:
- Understand for which on-premise situations cloud-based solutions can be utilize
- Intune configuration
- Establish an OS implement and update strategy
- Configure and plan Windows update policies
- Handle and implement applications, including Internet and Office 365 ProPlus
- Handle folder redirection and user profiles
- Explain the capabilities and benefits of Azure Active Directory
- Deployment of Windows Hello for Business
- Explain the different tools utilize to protect data and devices
- Grasp the various techniques of deployment
- Migrate and implement desktops to Windows 10
- Grasp the methods and benefits of co-management strategies
- Configure device policies and enroll devices in Intune
- Design a mobile app management tactics
- Explorer settings
- Use Azure Active Directory and AD DS to manage users
- Establish conditional accessibility regulation on the basis of compliance policies
- Advanced Threat Protection by implementing Windows Defender
In an enterprise environment the Modern Desktop Manager configure, manage, deploy, monitor, and secure client apps and devices. Obligations involve managing access, updates, apps, identity, and policies. The M365 Enterprise Administrator and the MDA work together to develop and implement a device strategy that satisfies the business requirements of a modern enterprise.
The MDA must be experienced with M365 workloads, and seem to have good installation, setup, and maintenance skills for Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The position of the Modern Desktop Administrator focuses on the management of cloud services rather than on-premises technology.