Modern Desktop Administrator: Windows 10 (MD-100)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1086 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the MD-100 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this course, students will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. Students will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. The course will conclude with common post-installation tasks.
students will also learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. This course will also cover managing and deploying applications.
students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Students will be introduced to common methods used for authentication and access control. This course will teach how to configure file and folder permissions and creating security policies. Students will also be introduced to the different types of external threats and how to leverage features like encryption and firewalls, as well as tools like Windows Defender.
students will also learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10. This course will deep-dive into the architecture and tools used for managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the OS, Apps, and hardware. Students will learn about proactive and troubleshooting methodology, and how to identify and mitigate common issues.
The average salary for a System Administrator is $60,675 per year.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Prepare to install Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network settings in Windows.
- Configure remote management of Windows.
- Configure and manage applications in Windows.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
- Describe the methods for securing Windows 10.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Create security policies.
- Describe common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Use Windows troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Troubleshoot Windows installations.
- Troubleshoot application installation issues.
- Troubleshoot web browser settings.
- Troubleshoot Windows authentication.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues related to Windows machines.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|