About this Course:
Technology has become pertinent for all businesses today and no industry can boast of success without incorporating modern technology. This has led to a constant rise in the demand for IT experts. Companies are actively looking to hire such employees The aforementioned skill set is always a shining mark on an individual's resume and guarantees a well paid, secure and reputable job. However, it is important that these IT experts keep up with the latest developments in their field and be exceptionally good at their jobs. As per an estimate , an IT Professional with the skills of Xen App and Xen Desktop infrastructure to the Xen App and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud can earn up to an average of $132,067 per year.
This course is designed with a primary focus on the architecture, communications, management, installation and configuration of Citrix Cloud and the Cloud Connector. It aims to teach learners how to easily and smoothly transition from Xen App and Xen Desktop on-premises to the Citrix Cloud. This course not only covers theoretical aspects but also aims to provide students with first hand practical experience.
Furthermore, this course covers the various services which are available in Citrix cloud . It gives an overview of the points which should be considered before planning to move your resources to a public cloud computing system. This course is a must have for everyone who aims to move to Citrix cloud whether immediately or sometime in the future. This course has been specially designed to help IT professionals smoothly navigate a migration to the Citrix cloud. It employs the use of multiple tools to provide experts with the right training and the skills needed to fully understand and manage the complexities of the move in order to carry out a hassle free transition with the minimum number of problems.
At the beginning of the course, the participants will be provided with a Student Manual, Lab Exercise Guide and easy access to a lab environment for the entirety of the course.
By the end of this course, the students should be have learnt the following skills and be able to;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the factors that can be used to distinguish between Xen App and Xen Desktop on-premises and the Xen App and Xen Desktop Service
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Learn how to smoothly deliver app and desktop resources to on-premises locations
- Learn how to smoothly transition existing on-premises Xen App and Xen Desktop infrastructure to the Citrix Cloud
This course is targeted towards the following audience;
- Those IT Professionals who are responsible for transitioning or supporting either some or all of their on-premises Xen App and Xen Desktop infrastructure to the Xen App and Xen Desktop Service on Citrix Cloud.
These are the prerequisites which are an absolute requirement for attending this course.
- A previous basic knowledge of Xen App and Xen Desktop.
Suggested prerequisite course:
The following courses are suggested to be taken prior to attending this course
- Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop 7.1x Administration (CXD-210)
This course is meant for those IT professionals who are working in the following field;