Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop on Citrix Cloud (CXD-250)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Learn how to navigate the move from XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises to the Citrix Cloud. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix Cloud and the Cloud Connector. Learn about the many services available in Citrix Cloud and understand the considerations for migrating resources to a public cloud. If you are planning or considering a move to the Citrix Cloud, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver a successful migration. Students will receive a Student Manual, Lab Exercise Guide, and access to a lab environment for the duration of the course.
The average salary for an IT Professional with the skills of XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud is $132,067 per year.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- How to deliver app and desktop resources to on-premises locations
- How to migrate existing on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the Citrix Cloud
This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for migrating or supporting some or all of their on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud.
- Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop.
Suggested prerequisite course:
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|