MS-MCSA-Server-2016 MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Boot Camp (MS-MCSA-Server-2016)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
15 DaysSATV Value
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Unitek Training's MCSA Windows Server 2016 boot camp with prepare you to become MCSA Server certified on the latest version of Windows Server. This six day accelerated boot camp combines courseware and lecture from three official five day Microsoft training courses. Miss less work and get certified faster during this MCSA Server 2016 accelerated boot camp.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
This course is intended for:
Existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing and managing IPAM
- Implementing VPNs
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Implementing Group Policy
- Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Deploying and managing AD CS
- Implementing and administering AD FS
- Implementing and administering AD RMS
- Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||15 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's