Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Natural Language Processing
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
The field of natural language processing (NLP) is one of the most important and useful application areas of artificial intelligence. NLP is undergoing rapid evolution as new methods and toolsets converge with an ever-expanding availability of data. In this course you will explore the fundamental concepts of NLP and its role in current and emerging technologies. You will gain a thorough understanding of modern neural network algorithms for the processing of linguistic information. By mastering cutting-edge approaches, you will gain the skills to move from word representation and syntactic processing to designing and implementing complex deep learning models for question answering, machine translation, and other language understanding tasks.
- Computational properties of natural languages
- Neural network models for language understanding tasks
- Word vectors, syntactic, and semantic processing
- Coreference, question answering, and machine translation.
- Transformers and pretraining
- Proficiency in Python: All coding assignments will be written in Python. You should be familiar with numpy and matplotlib, as well as basic shell commands (ssh, scp, ls, cd, rm, mv, cp, zip, etc.).
- Calculus and Linear Algebra: You should understand the following concepts from multivariable calculus and linear algebra: chain rule, gradients, matrix multiplication, matrix inverse.
- Probability: You should be familiar with basic probability distributions and be able to define the following concepts for both continuous and discrete random variables: Expectation, independence, probability distribution functions, and cumulative distribution functions.
- Foundations of Machine Learning (Recommended): Knowledge of basic machine learning and/or deep learning is helpful, but not required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||28 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.