Node.js - From Zero to Web Apps
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This Node.js fundamentals online course contains 48 lectures and over 3 hours of content. Although designed for beginners with some web development experience under their belt, those new to coding will be able to pick it up without much difficulty. The goal is simple; learn how to get your node.js web app projects up and running.
The course will start off with an overview of what Node.js is and isn't, and what it can and can't do. Once that's covered, you'll begin working with Express and start coding your own Node web app with the help of Bootstrap, Gulp, Node templating engines and express routing. You'll also cover how to use a database with Node.js. By the end of the course, you will have coded your first web app with Node.js and learned everything you need to know to get your own projects started.
Whether you're an IT professional or a hobbyist, this course will give you a solid understanding of how Node.js web applications work and how they're designed, administered, and developed. Web developers as well as UI designers, testers and administrators are guaranteed to find it useful.
- Code a Node.js project with an online IDE
- Learn how Node.js works with Gulp, Bootstrap, GIT, Express, and NPM Bower
- Add a NoSQL database to a Node.js project
- Understand routing, packages, templating engines, UI dependencies and more
- Gain a thorough knowledge of web development with Node.js
Career & Salary Insight