Object Oriented Programming in Java
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
40 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course
What do hiring managers look for in entry-level developers? According to a recent survey, one of the most requested job skills is "strong object oriented design". Yet traditional computer science programs rarely focus on this area.
In this Java course, examine the role of objects in code, explore how to use them, and see how to design them for optimal code reuse and structure. Get tons of hands-on coding experience using popular Java objects, like Arrays and Lists, and then leverage those learnings to design your own object hierarchies. Plus, practice using inheritance, interfaces, abstract classes, and encapsulation techniques to help you manage large code bases.
Get comfortable employing industry standards in designing and managing complex relationships within a code base, as you add to your computer science skill set.
- How to employ single and two-dimensional arrays to store complex data
- Different implementations of the Java List interface
- Design best practices when creating your own objects from scratch
- When to properly leverage inheritance, interfaces, and abstract classes to relate objects to one another
- Students should be familiar with the basics of Java programming such as methods, parameters, returns, scope and data types.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's