Office 365 Cloud Platform
Modify all of your files from anywhere, with any device, at any time. By "sharing" files instead of sending them, you avoid having multiple versions floating around.
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Modify all of your files from anywhere, with any device, at any time. By "sharing" files instead of sending them, you avoid having multiple versions floating around. Collaborate on a document in real time, or create groups and teams to share files, calendars, conversations, and more.
- Learn to use Outlook's online Mail and Calendar features. Explore Word, PowerPoint and Excel online, and learn when to use them. Find and add additional apps using the Office Store. Learn to use OneDrive, organize your files, and sync your existing files. Use Skype for Business to connect and communicate, and collaborate with fellows using the built-in "Share" feature.
- For anyone, anywhere. The cloud is the future; get ahead of the trend.
Career & Salary Insight
Write Your Own Review