Outlook 2016 Advanced
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The outlook is the most widely used corporate email and scheduling software in the entire world. It can manage your schedule, assist to maintain your tasks on track, and keep your contacts. In this course, candidates will explore how to configure Outlook and learn ways to link it with different programs like Word and other data share tools.
In the initial section of this course, certain things you will understand such as email Rules, Clean-up Tools, Archiving, and Office Assistant. While the final section includes mail merging, contacts exporting and adding multiple profiles.
After successful completion of this course, candidates will have the knowledge of:
· Customizing and Using Quick Steps
· Customizing and Creating Views
· Exporting Contacts
· Exporting and Importing Data
· Using and Creating Signatures
· Working Offline
· Using Message Voting Buttons
· Utilizing the Out of Office Assistant
· Carry out Mail Merge utilizing Outlook Contacts
· Arranging Customized Forms
This course is designed for:
· Any individual wants to increase knowledge and understanding of advanced options of Outlook 2016.
· Candidates have an Outlook 2016 Beginner course or have some exposure to the Outlook program.
Recommended prerequisites courses:
· Outlook 2016 (Beginner)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|