Outlook 2016 Advanced
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Outlook is the world's most popular business email and scheduling software. It has the ability to oversee your schedule, retain your contacts, and help keep your tasks on track. Advanced users will delve deeper into the configuration of Outlook and how to connect it with other programs such as Word and other data share options.
In the first part of this course, some of things you will learn include Out of Office Assistant, email Rules, Archiving and Clean-up Tools. While the last part covers adding multiple profiles, Contacts exporting and mail merging.
This course is designed for anyone looking to gain understanding of advanced functions of the powerful Outlook 2016.
It is expected that the students have had some exposure to Outlook program or taken one of our Outlook 2016 Beginner course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Advanced Email, Rules, and Clean Up
- Overview of Outlook Message Formats
- Creating and Using Signatures
- Using the Out of Office Assistant
- Utilizing Message Voting Buttons
- Using and Customizing Quick Steps
- Creating Rules for Email
- Setting Folder Permissions and Delegate Status
- Setting Delegate Access
- Creating a Personal Folder File PST File
- Archiving Information
- Clean Up Tools
Views, Forms, and Mail Merge
- Adding New Profiles
- Working Offline
- Creating and Customizing Views
- Curating Customized Forms
- Exporting Contacts
- Performing a Mail Merge Using Outlook Contacts
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Customizing Outlook and Personal Preferences
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|