OWASP: Threats Fundamentals
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The OWASP: Threats Fundamentals course is part of a series of training courses on the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). This course covers the fundamental concepts and techniques to identify different types of threats. The course also teaches the students to improve the security by avoiding misconfigurations, data exposure and insecure cryptography.
The OWASP Foundation was established with a purpose to secure the applications in such a way that they can be conceived, developed, acquired, operated, and maintained in a trusted way. All of the OWASP tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. This course along with the other courses in the series on OWASP provides a basic overview of the concepts that form an integral part of the OWASP core values.
The average salary of a Information Security Analyst is $89,000 per year.
- Understand the top 10 threats to any application
- Learn and identify authentication and session threats
- Avoid security misconfiguration threats
- Prevent sensitive data exposure
- Use function level access control to improve security
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security. Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|