PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam Prep
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course prepares you for the PMI-ACP Exam leading to PMI-ACP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification is the worlds fastest-growing agile certification. This course covers the entire recommended content for this certification. The adoption of agile practices is increasing with each passing day as organizations around the world have understood the value of implementing the agile approach. This recognition of agile has resulted in more demand for professionals who are well enabled to adopt the agile transition. This preparatory course enables the professionals to demonstrate the agile professional skillset to their peers, stakeholder, and employers.
The average salary for Agile Certified Practitioner is $111,854 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
This course is intended for:
- Project manager seeking more information about agile project manager
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.