PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 890 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, proficient users of PowerPoint 2016 will learn advanced functions of the application and how to apply them. PowerPoint 2016 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, users can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more. PowerPoint is a standard for business people of all types as anyone who needs to make a presentation needs to know how to effectively use this software. PowerPoint helps you create visual displays to accompany and enhance your presentations.
The average salary for Power Point Designer is $69,497 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create customized presentations with templates.
- Add special effects.
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters.
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks.
- Create custom shows.
- Secure and share presentations.
This course is intended for:
- Anyone, regardless of occupation or professional background, who has a basic understanding of PowerPoint. This understanding could be achieved either through personal experience or one of our introductory training courses.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course, however a general knowledge of basic PowerPoint features and layout is recommended.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|