PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
About this course:
In this course, proficient users of PowerPoint 2016 will learn advanced functions of the application and how to apply them. PowerPoint 2016 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, users can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more. PowerPoint is a standard for business people of all types as anyone who needs to make a presentation needs to know how to effectively use this software. PowerPoint helps you create visual displays to accompany and enhance your presentations.
The average salary for Power Point Designer is $69,497 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create customized presentations with templates.
- Add special effects.
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters.
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks.
- Create custom shows.
- Secure and share presentations.
This course is intended for:
- Anyone, regardless of occupation or professional background, who has a basic understanding of PowerPoint. This understanding could be achieved either through personal experience or one of our introductory training courses.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course, however a general knowledge of basic PowerPoint features and layout is recommended.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Slide Masters, SmartArt, and Charts
- Introducing Master Slides
- Understanding Masters
- Formatting Master Styles
- Adding to the Masters
- Creating Master Layouts
- Custom Color Schemes
- Saving Master Slide Templates
- Understanding Smart Art
- Creating Smart Art
- Editing Smart Art
- Smart Art Images
- Animating Smart Art
- Converting Bullets to Smart Art
- Working with Charts
- Wrapping Up
Animation, Slide Shows, and Printing
- Animation Strategy
- Animating Bullets
- Animation Sequences
- Copying Animations
- Adding Multiple Animations
- Editing Animations
- Animation Technique
- Advanced Animation
- Automatically Looping Shows
- Video and Audio
- Hyperlink to External File
- Proofreading Slides
- Printing Handouts
- Wrapping Up
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's