Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
PowerShell for System Center Configuration Manager Administrators (MS-55133)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration. In this course, students learn how to access the PowerShell cmdlets included with SCCM 1802 and use them to perform configuration tasks for a primary site. Individual cmdlets will be used in working with objects such as Boundaries, Boundary Groups, Collections, Software Deployment, Patching, Compliance Settings, OSD Task Sequences, and many others. Basic scripting will also be covered so that students can learn how to put PowerShell to use when working with large sets of objects.
- Create additional site system roles on existing or new servers.
- Modify high level site settings.
- Create and modify Discovery Methods, Boundaries and Boundary Groups.
- Create Collections using any of the membership rules available.
- Delegate authority through Roles and Scopes.
- Install the Configuration Manager client, modify client settings and restrict access to site systems.
- Deploy software to clients.
- Deploy software updates to clients.
- Configure compliance settings targeted against collections.
- Modify settings that govern monitoring functions such as Alerts and Status Settings.
- Work with Task Sequences for Operating System Deployment.
- Write basic PowerShell scripts using cmdlets learned and scripting constructs to accomplish configuration tasks.
This course is intended for IT professionals who need to manage the day-to-day environment of an SCCM 1802 or newer environment. Knowledge of the workings of a standalone primary SCCM site and basic PowerShell experience is recommended.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Conceptual knowledge of Configuration Manager objects and how they interact.
- Basic experience performing configuration tasks in SCCM using the graphical console.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.