Name the four features that Cisco TelePresence Management Suite provides.
Choose three features that Cisco TMPSE supports
- F. FindMe
Cisco TMS needs to be modified in order to let users use their associated devices in order to configure the call behavior. It is also needed so these users can use a single ID to dial. To achieve this, which features need to be configured and enabled?
Cisco TelePresence TC systems are to be monitored by a network engineer who wants to automate them. Which of the following steps should be taken first by the engineer?
To have an immersive video endpoint, a room readiness assessment is being performed by a technician. For the room’s lighting recommendation, you have to choose 3 Cisco best practices.
- B. With the endpoint off, shoulder lighting should remain within two times the facial lighting values.
- D. Fluctuation of more than a 100 lux should not happen in any part of the room within the field of view of the camera.
Cisco TelePresence SX endpoint is to be configured by a Unified Communications engineer using static IP addressing. This is done to use a separate TFTP server. Which of the following path should the chosen by the engineer in order to complete this configuration?
In order to allow sharing content between laptops, name two protocols that users can use with Cisco TelePresence.
Name four features that Cisco TelePresence Server supports for all hardware models while being in the remotely managed mode.
- A. Cascading
- F. ClearPath
Cisco TelePresence SX20 endpoint and Touch 8 are being paired by a technician, but the touch panel does not have any codec listed. Choose two reasons why this could have happened?
Endpoints are not being managed by Cisco TMS properly. You need an engineer who will capture logs that will help him determine the cause. Which of the following menu paths should he follow that will let him capture and download logs via Cisco TMS?
A system backup is being created on a Cisco VCS by an engineer. Choose two options that define the features of Cisco VCS backups.
The primary codec of Cisco TelePresence System 3010 has a firmware which is being updated. Choose a CLI command that would allow to keep check on progressing update?
An alarm, “Root password is set to default” is being displayed by a Cisco TelePresence. Address the security warning by choosing one of the following options.
- A. Log in to Cisco TelePresence VCS by using SSH as Administrator and issue command xconig root set passwd.
- B. Log in to Cisco TelePresence VCS by using SSH as Root, issue the command passed, and on prompting, enter the new password when prompted.
- C. Log in to Cisco TelePresence VCS by using SSH as Root, issue command set password, and on prompting, enter the new password.
- D. Use the Cisco TelePresence VCS web user interface, choose Administration > System Settings, and change the root password.
- E. On the web user interface of Cisco TelePresence VCS, choose Administraton > User Setngs, and change the root password.
Video conference devices need to be procured by a large company. These devices will allow multipoint conferences between immersive endpoints and C-Series, registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS. Choose two components that would meet this company’s requirements.
- A. Cisco C-Series endpoint with a multisite option key registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
A Cisco TelePresence meeting that is permanent recurring is being setup by a management. Here, a preconfigured number will be dialed by the team. Choose the meeting type best for use.
Which three devices are needed while scheduling multipoint conferences successfully?
Choose the Cisco Video Surveillance product that carries the Cisco Video Surveillance Encoding Server.
Which function is performed by the Cisco Video Surveillance Video Encoder cards?
Choose two issues that will, for IP video surveillance, help in utilizing an IP network storage solution
- E. scalability
Choose the Cisco Video Surveillance device which helps in providing video streams to monitors once the monitors have received the views and respective layouts.
In Cisco TelePresence environment, which two are considered to be scheduling management and provisioning tools.
Choose three options on which physical access security during threat monitoring is based on
While you are connecting C-Series codec and pan-tilt-zoom camera, which camera control cable would you prefer to use?
Choose a statement that is true regarding Cisco TelePresence System 500-32 system relating to the needs of HVAC where it is installed.
- B. The system does not require any additional requirements above the normal HVAC requirements for the room
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|