Programming C#: Fundamental
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The Programming C# 6: Fundamentals course covers everything to enable the students to get started with C# and Visual Studio. The course begins with basic compiling of a console application and moves on to the fundamentals of working with strings and numeric values. The course gives the students basic understanding to execute functionality provided in 3rd party libraries as well as to create their own methods. Classes, including class methods and properties are also introduced in this course. The course also provides an opportunity to learn about handling the exceptions and class libraries.
This course teaches the students to develop the essential programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During this course, the students learn the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge as they build a real-world application.
- Compile their first program using C#
- Learn the format strings for output
- Correctly display numeric values
- Call code in other assemblies
- Write and call methods
- Organize the code in classes
- Handle exceptions
- Create a class library
- Aspiring or beginner software developers looking to enhance their knowledge of C# and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- This beginner level course requires the students to have a basic understanding of computer language along with the ability to install files and software on a computer.
- The course contents are designed in such a way to be comprehendible to the students with little to no experience of computer programming.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|