About this Course:
This course covers the deployment of the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server. In this course, you learn about the features of the plug-in and how to install and perform initial configuration of the plug-in. You learn how to protect, clone, and restore Microsoft SQL Server databases by using SnapCenter software. Through instructor-led presentations, you gain knowledge about these topics. Hands-on exercises provide you with experience in performing these tasks.
- You learn how to configure and monitor E-Series and EF-Series storage systems
- Install and perform initial configuration of the SnapCenter plug-in.
- Protect, clone, and restore Microsoft SQL Server databases by using SnapCenter software
- NetApp and NetApp Partner Professional Services
- Systems Engineers
- NetApp Customers
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SnapCenter Fundamental
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|