Python Programming: Introduction (LO-94010)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1182 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Python® has been around for decades, but it's still one of the most versatile and popular programming languages out there. Whether you're relatively new to programming or have been developing software for years, Python is an excellent language to add to your skill set. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of programming in Python, and you'll develop applications to demonstrate your grasp of the language.
The average salary for a Python Developer is $115,222 per year.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
- This course is designed for people who want to learn the Python programming language in preparation for using Python to develop web and desktop applications.
- It is recommended, but not required, that you have at least six months experience programming in an object-oriented language. Even if you don't, this course can be useful to those that are new to programming.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|