Python Programming: Introduction (LO-94010)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $714.00 Regular Price $1,525.00
Now Only $714.00 Regular Price $1,525.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1273 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Python® has been around for decades, but it's still one of the most versatile and popular programming languages out there. Whether you're relatively new to programming or have been developing software for years, Python is an excellent language to add to your skill set. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of programming in Python, and you'll develop applications to demonstrate your grasp of the language.
The average salary for a Python Developer is $115,222 per year.
- Set up Python and develop a simple application.
- Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
- Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Write conditional statements and loops.
- Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
- Manage files and directories through code.
- Deal with exceptions.
- This course is designed for people who want to learn the Python programming language in preparation for using Python to develop web and desktop applications.
- It is recommended, but not required, that you have at least six months experience programming in an object-oriented language. Even if you don't, this course can be useful to those that are new to programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will the Python Programming: Introduction certification training benefit me in my current job role?
It will help you to get a quick start into your programming career.
2. What is the exam criteria for the Python Programming: Introduction certification training course?
There is no exam for this training.
3. What you will learn in Python Programming: Introduction certification training?
- Strings and List manipulation
- Methods to Iterate through strings, lists and ranges
- Creating, reading and writing to files
- Gathering input and manipulating input/output
- Building reusable Functions with parameters and return values
- Decisions and repetition using conditional statements and loops
4. What is the usage of help() and dir() function in Python?
Help() and dir() both functions are accessible from the Python interpreter and used for viewing a consolidated dump of built-in functions. Help() function: The help() function is used to display the documentation string and also facilitates you to see the help related to modules, keywords, attributes, etc. Dir() function: The dir() function is used to display the defined symbols.
5. Explain split(), sub(), subn() methods of “re” module in Python.
split() – uses a regex pattern to “split” a given string into a list. sub() – finds all substrings where the regex pattern matches and then replace them with a different string subn() – it is similar to sub() and also returns the new string along with the no. of replacements.
6. How do you check whether the two variables are pointing to the same object in Python?
In Python, we have an operation called ‘is’ operator, which returns true if the two variables are pointing to the same object.
a = "Hello world"
c = a
a is c
7. How do you programmatically know the version of Python you are using?
The version property under sys module will give the version of Python that we are using.
- import sys
8. What is PYTHONPATH?
Ans: It is an environment variable which is used when a module is imported. Whenever a module is imported, PYTHONPATH is also looked up to check for the presence of the imported modules in various directories. The interpreter uses it to determine which module to load.
8. What are python modules? Name some commonly used built-in modules in Python?
Ans: Python modules are files containing Python code. This code can either be functions classes or variables. A Python module is a .py file containing executable code.
Some of the commonly used built-in modules are:
- data time
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|