Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Quality management ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement. Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it. Quality Management offers participants a practical approach to the often-ambiguous topic of managing project quality. Participants will learn valuable skills to define overall project quality and then ensure the defined standards are met.
The average salary for Quality Assurance Manager is $104,837 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the role and impact of leadership to support quality management systems
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations and review various quality schools and teachings by quality gurus
- Assess team dynamics and the role of teams to support continual improvement projects
- Compare the most used quality philosophies and tools and use the most appropriate ones to establish priorities within their organization
- Appraise the ethical commitment needed by quality professionals
This course is intended for:
- Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
- There are no prerequisites require for this course
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Instructor BIO
- Course Introduction
Module 01 - Concept of Quality
- Module 01 - Concept of Quality
- Module 01 Introduction
- Concept of Quality Part1
- Concept of Quality Part2
- Grade vs. Quality
- Quality Management Part 1
- Quality Management Part 2
- Impact of Poor Quality
- Key Terms Part 1
- Key Terms Part 2
- Key Terms Part 3
- Key Terms Part 4
- Key Terms Part 5
- Key Terms Part 6
- Key Terms Part 7
- Key Terms Part 8
- The Five Major Cost Categories Part 1
- The Five Major Cost Categories Part 2
- 8 Categories of Waste Part 1
- 8 Categories of Waste Part 2
- 8 Categories of Waste Part 3
- Thought Leaders
- 8.1 Plan Quality Management
- 8.2 Perform Quality Assurance
- 8.3 Control Quality
Module 02 - Customer Input to Quality
- Module 02 - Customer Input to Quality
- Module 02 Introduction
- Customer Types
- Customer Impacts
- Defining Customer Requirements Part 1
- Defining Customer Requirements Part 2
- Defining Customer Requirements Part 3
- Project Characteristics/Attributes Part 1
- Project Characteristics/Attributes Part 2
Module 03 - Plan Quality
- Module 03 - Plan Quality
- Module 03 Introduction
- Quality Planning Part 1
- Quality Planning Part 2
- Scope Statement Part 1
- Scope Statement Part 2
- Product Description
- Operational Definitions Part 1
- Operational Definitions Part 2
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Process Flowcharting
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Management Plan Part 1
- Quality Management Plan Part 2
- Types of Plans
- A Good Quality Assurance System
Module 04 - Quality Control
- Module 04 - Quality Control
- Module 04 Introduction
- Quality Control Part 1
- Quality Control Part 2
- Cost of Quality
- 7 Basic Quality Tools
- Key Concepts Part 1
- Key Concepts Part 2
- Key Concepts Part 3
- Key Concepts Part 4
- Trend Analysis
- A Good Quality System Will
- Control Charts
- Control Charts Key Terms Part 1
- Control Charts Key Terms Part 2
- In Control
- Variations Part 1
- Variations Part 2
- SIPOC Part 1
- SIPOC Part 2
- Pareto Diagrams Part 1
- Pareto Diagrams Part 2
- Statistical Sampling Terms Part 1
- Statistical Sampling Terms Part 2
- Acceptance Sampling
- Advantages of Acceptance Sampling
- Disadvantages of Acceptance Sampling
- Quality Circles
- Quality Control vs. Assurance
- Continuous Improvement
Module 05 - Six Sigma
- Module 05 - Six Sigma
- Module 05 Introduction
- Six Sigma Part 1
- Six Sigma Part 2
- Performance Aspects of Six Sigma
- Defects Per Million Opportunities
- Six Sigma Advantages Part 1
- Six Sigma Advantages Part 2
- Making Six Sigma Work
- Do You Have A Six Sigma Philosophy?
- The Steps Part 1
- The Steps Part 2
- Implementing Six Sigma in Projects
- The Six Sigma Methodology
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Scope
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Training
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Implementation Model
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Communication
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Measuring Progress
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges - Risk Management
- Course Closure
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's