Querying Data with Transact SQL
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 883 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course is a piece of the MS Professional Program Certificate in Big Data and the MS Professional Program Certificate in Data Science.Transact-SQL is an important expertise for data developers and professionals functioning with the databases of SQL. With this arrangement of master demonstrations, instruction, and practical labs, start from your first statement of SELECT through to executing the logic of the transactional program.Function through numerous modules, every one of which investigates a key zone of the language of Transact-SQL, with attention on modifying and querying information in Azure SQL Database or Microsoft SQL Server. In this course, the labs utilize a modest database that can be deployed effectively in the Database of Azure SQL, so you get hands-on involvement in Transact-SQL without configuring or installing a server of the database.
- Make the queries for Transact-SQL SELECT
- Perform with subqueries and APPLY
- With the use of JOIN, query multiple tables
- Function with NULL and data types
- Sets group and pivot data
- Explore set operators
- Use aggregate data and functions
- Program with Transact-SQL
- Utilize table expressions
- Investigate set administrators
- Modify data
- Execute error handling and transactions
- A fundamental comprehension of databases and IT frameworks.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.